English Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis NICOP

Services are provided for anyone who is outside Pakistan around the world. If you own another nationality along with Pakistani nationality (dual nationality), you are eligible to visit Pakistan without the visa on NICOP card. Anyone who is applying for NICOP is required to have a passport.

Required documents for your NICOP (New NICOP, Renewal, Lost)

  • Picture taken by your mobile phone is required.
  • First page picture of your passport.
  • A copy or number of your old NADARA id card.
  • Copy of your parents/siblings Id card.
  • Any legal Documents from the country you are residing in (asylum documents, residence, visa, permanent visa or foreign passport)
  • Your delivery address.


  • TO Update your marital status:
    • Nikka nama or marriage certificate to change marital status.
  • To Update DIVORCE status:
    • Divorce papers or certificate issued by court.
  •  Modification of you date of birth:
    • Court orders to change your date of birth/name.